Hey little fun&tastics,
Here's an intaractive presentation about wild animals. Can you guess what animals can you hear in each slide? Just press play and try to guess it, but...be careful, some of them might bite you!
Hello Marta, It is a original presentation to learn wild animals. I did not use this tool but when I have seen your presentation I thought about using it to learn new vocabulary in an original way. Thank you for sharing your ideas.
Hi Marta! Congratulations for your blogg, specially for this presentation, I agree with Nerea this tool is a good way to learn new vocabulary. Thanks for share it with us.Fátima Jiménez Martín.
Thanks Fatima! yes, and it's also a good way for practice speaking, listening, etc... depending on how the teacher wants to do the activity. I thought about getting kids into groups so they would have to talk to each other before saying what animal they think they are hearing to the teacher. Glad you like it! :)
Hi! I love your presentation! It is a very good idea to use a presentation to make a guessing game! And a guessing game is a perfect activity to work vocabulary with children and keep them motivated!
I like very much the colour of your blog, i think it is very relax and calm, and invite you to stay and to see the things you share with us. This activity of wild animals is the one i prefere more because i think that for kids is perfect, integrate sounds and images so for them is perfect. Congratulations!
Hi there Marta, amazing! It's a lovely power point archive. With it children can learn a lot from wild animal and asking them to guess which animals can hear, your are doing this activity more interactive!! I love it!
Hello Marta!!! Congratulations for your blog. In my opinion is very attractive for children, specially this activity where they will learn more about the wild animals. The functioning is very easy. I will keep this activity for example in my future like a teacher. Thank you very much
Hello Marta,
ResponderEliminarIt is a original presentation to learn wild animals. I did not use this tool but when I have seen your presentation I thought about using it to learn new vocabulary in an original way.
Thank you for sharing your ideas.
You are very welcome, Nerea!
EliminarGlad you like it! :)
Hi Marta! Congratulations for your blogg, specially for this presentation, I agree with Nerea this tool is a good way to learn new vocabulary. Thanks for share it with us.Fátima Jiménez Martín.
ResponderEliminarThanks Fatima! yes, and it's also a good way for practice speaking, listening, etc... depending on how the teacher wants to do the activity. I thought about getting kids into groups so they would have to talk to each other before saying what animal they think they are hearing to the teacher.
EliminarGlad you like it! :)
Hi! I love your presentation! It is a very good idea to use a presentation to make a guessing game! And a guessing game is a perfect activity to work vocabulary with children and keep them motivated!
ResponderEliminarHello Marta,
ResponderEliminarI like very much the colour of your blog, i think it is very relax and calm, and invite you to stay and to see the things you share with us. This activity of wild animals is the one i prefere more because i think that for kids is perfect, integrate sounds and images so for them is perfect. Congratulations!
Sandra
Hi there Marta, amazing! It's a lovely power point archive. With it children can learn a lot from wild animal and asking them to guess which animals can hear, your are doing this activity more interactive!!
ResponderEliminarI love it!
Hello Marta!!! Congratulations for your blog. In my opinion is very attractive for children, specially this activity where they will learn more about the wild animals. The functioning is very easy. I will keep this activity for example in my future like a teacher. Thank you very much
ResponderEliminar